Tuesday 23 January 2018

TOP 5 MUST HAVE BLUSHES!!! 😄😘

Hi Frndz,

Welcome back to my blog! 😃

I love blushes coz they instantly freshen up our face! 😃
I have been working on this post for sooo long coz... honestly, I've got quite a lot of blushes & so it was really difficult for me to pick only 5 from those. But I really wanted to select only THE TOP 5 from them.. n let me tell u guys, that was quite a job (even though I loved it 😉) & now I'm finally ready with the post! 😃✌️

My selection criterias were :-

Quality v r getting for the Price;

Pigmentation;

Formula;

Blendability &

Staying Power.

So, in the increasing order of Price
( from low to high ), let's jump right into our " Top 5 Blushes!!! "

1) SUGAR Contour De Force Mini            Blush - Rs.299/-
                   

01, 02
Just luk at the packaging guys 😍!!! They come in 2 shades -
01: Peach Peak &
02: Pink Pinnacle.
I have both of them.. & Lemme tell u, I was really surprised by the Quality, Pigmentation & Staying power of these blushes. They are definitely a lottt better than the Maybelline Cheeky Glow blushes.

Read the full detailed review here:-

http://prettythingsworld.blogspot.in/2018/01/sugar-contour-de-force-blushes-review.html?m=1

2) Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush -              Rs.299/-
           
              
                           01, 02

They come in 3 shades in India & I have 2 of them -
01:Pearlescent Pink &
02:Apri-cot in the Middle.
They are of really AMAZING quality guys... & for the price, they are BOMB.COM!!!

3) Faces Glam On Perfect Blush -            Rs.499/-  (but now they have                  increased the price to Rs.559/- for        some shades.)

             
                        05, 04, 07

There are 7 shades available in this range & I have 3 of them -
05:Dusky Rose,
04:Cocktail Peach &
07:Cinnamon.
They are of a creamy-powdery texture & r totally worth the money guys.. I just love them! Even though they have hiked the price, u can always get it at good discounts on online shopping sites..

4) Maybelline Master Flush Creator      Blush - Rs.850/-
                 


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one to bits. They come in 4 varients. I have the shade '04 - Next to Nude', but I'm planning to buy more! This is an Ombre blush & is worth every penny guys. This instantly gives u the effect of a sculpted & lifted cheek.

5) theBalm Instain Long Wearing          Powder Staining Blush - Rs.1599/-
           
              

             
            Toile, Argyle, Swiss Dot

They come in 6 shades. Nw, lemme put one important fact abt these blushes straight away guys..
U'll get ADDICTED to this blush!!! Yup! Since this is on the expensive side (atleast for me), when I first decided to purchase one, I had promised myself that I'll buy ONLY ONE from this range 😇.
But now I have 3 of them 😬 😂 -
Toile,
Argyle &
Swiss Dot! 😬🤗
So... Now u guys can imagine how good they are! The staying power of these 'Instain' blushes are just 'INSANE' guys... I absolutely Love & ADORE them!

So those were my Top 5 Blushes. Hope you guys agree with this list.
If I have missed out any thing, please let me know.

Also, If u guys lyk my posts, then pls do follow my blog by clicking the blue " Follow " button at d top & ofcourse, stalk me on Google+ & Instagram (My Instahandle is - prettythingsworld) as it wud mean a lottt to me & wud really make me happy! 🤗.

PS:- If u guys want me to review any particular product, pls do let me know by commenting below as I wud luv to do that fr u 😊!

I'll be back with another product review soon.
Till then, tkc guys..
Bye..Luv u.😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 5 MUST HAVE BLUSHES!!! 😄😘

Hi Frndz, Welcome back to my blog! 😃 I love blushes coz they instantly freshen up our face! 😃 I have been working on this post for s...