Monday 29 May 2017

MY MAY FAVORITES!!! 🤗😃

Hello Pretty Angels, 😃🙋

Welcome back to my World of Pretty Things.. 😘

Today's post is goin to be a little different than my previous ones... 😃🤓

Yup!

It's going to be my
"MAY FAVOURITES" !!! 🤗😇

Now, Guys... May went sooo fast (like the way I eat Gulab Jamuns 😉😬) for me as I was sooo bc in my life with various things (both good & bad)🙃

How did this May went for u guys??
Do let me know.. 😃

So now let's see what all products I've been loving this May! For ease, I have divided it into 'Skincare', 'Make up' & 'Lifestyle' groups. 😃


SKIN CARE :-

NEUTROGENA DRY TOUCH SUNSCREEN WITH SPF 50+

Of course it was summer time & I had to use a sunscreen. But Im telling u guys, I love this sunscreen soooo much that I'm gonna use it in all seasons 😍😬. Yes! This deserves to be in the top of my May favorites 😃👍

                   

http://amzn.to/2qujym8


VLCC PUNARNAVA ASTRINGENT TONER

This toner is great for oily skin beauties. It's very refreshing & cooling on the skin 😇. It does a good job of removing all the dirt from the skin & it also controls the oil secretion for a pretty good time 🤗

                  

http://amzn.to/2qudUjV

                 
THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN E LIP CARE SPF 15

I have been using this for the past 5 months & I'm in love with this 😍
I can't imagine sleeping @ night with out this. It deeply moisturizes & nourishes your lips overnight & you wake up with hydrated lips 😃👄

                      


PLUM GRAPE SEED AND SEA BUCKTHORN NURTURANCE NIGHT CREAM 

I have been using this for the past 8 months continuously & Im literally "obsessed" with this 😍. This is great for normal & oily skin beauties. But dry skin beauties won't find this moisturizing enough.
                 

http://amzn.to/2ri6U9c


MAKE UP:-

MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE + PORELESS FOUNDATION

I think this is one of the best foundations for summer season when you don't want a heavy make up. Its super light weight & gives off a very natural finish 😃. Im in the shade 230 - Natural Buff.
             
                  

http://amzn.to/2qAZry7


MAYBELLINE LASTING DRAMA WATERPROOF GEL PENCIL - GLAZED TOFFEE

This is one of the hits from Maybelline this year. I love the entire range & of course, Glazed Toffee is my favourite 🤗😃. I hav done a comparison review of this one & Lakme Eyeconic Kajal (Brown) in my blog. So do check out the link below if you guys want to know more about these 😘

https://prettythingsworld.blogspot.in/2017/05/maybelline-lasting-drama-gel-pencil-vs.html?m=1
             

http://amzn.to/2qAUncQ



MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL CREAMY MATTE LIPSTICK - TOUCH OF SPICE

This shade... OMG!!! 😍 is one of a kind guys... I don't hav a shade like this in my entire Lipstick collection. Ever since I got this, I hav been wearing this non stop! (even wen Im @ home 😬)
                   


LAKME ENRICH LIP CRAYON - 01 BERRY RED

This was launched last month only & Im loving this 😃. I have 2 shades from this range - Berry Red & Mauve Magic. I have already done a Review & Swatch of these 2 lippies.. so please check that out if you guys want to know more about these 😃.
               
                  

http://amzn.to/2rhYjU4


LIFESTYLE:-

WASHI TAPES 

Yes guys... I know it may sound weird, but I have been using washitapes a lottt this May 😬 . I have been sticking them in my phone charger, purse, note book, fridge etc. They are so cheap, but don't underestimate it guys.. they can change the entire look of a product lyk magic! 😃
         
              

This is the picture of my phone charger. I knw this luks so much of an amateur's job 😬 🤗 , but still I wanted to share with u all.. 😝😃👇
           
                



http://amzn.to/2rhYMFA


WOMEN'S WALLET - CUTE & TRENDY WALLET PURSE FOR GIRLS WITH GREAT ORGANISER POCKETS - BLACK

I was thinking abt buying a new wallet for myself since a few months & finally I got this one from Amazon. I'm sooo happy I found this 😃! Ever since I got this, Im in love wid this. It's for only Rs.329 & is absolutely worth the price guys..🤗👍
               
               

http://amzn.to/2queXAx


So those were all my May Favorites friends.. 😃
Hope you guys enjoyed this post. 🤗

Please do lemme know wat wer Your May Favorites in the comment section below. 😃😘

Also, If u guys lyk my posts, then pls do follow my blog by clicking the blue " Follow " button at d top ryt side & ofcourse, stalk me on Google+ & Instagram (My Instahandle is - prettythingsworld) as it wud mean a lottt to me & wud really make me happy! 😊..

I will be back with another post soon!
Till then, tkc guys..
Bye 🙋
Luv u all...😘😘😘










No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 5 MUST HAVE BLUSHES!!! 😄😘

Hi Frndz, Welcome back to my blog! 😃 I love blushes coz they instantly freshen up our face! 😃 I have been working on this post for s...