Tuesday 27 June 2017

BRUTALLY HONEST REVIEW OF PAC Matte Eyeshadow Palette 7 colors 😐. IS IT WORTH THE HYPEπŸ€”??? πŸ™„

Hello My Pretty Angels πŸ™‹

Welcome back to my blog!😘

Nw listen guys, I hv been hearing abt this palette left & ryt from the day it ws launched. It ws kind of a 'much awaited launch' frm the PAC cosmetics.

Nw, v all knw abt the eyeshadows of PAC. They r super pigmented, easy to blend & stays fr decent hours evn without a primer. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

So naturally, I ws excited abt their 'All Matte' 7 colors eyeshadow palette & got my hands on it as soon as I cud πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

So, nw the big question here, (obviously other than 'Is it approved to the world of pretty things or not?' 😜) is :-
IS THIS WORTH THE HYPE OR NOT?

To get the answer, pls keep on reading by brutally honest review 😊

PRICE - Rs.975/-

QUANTITY - 12.7g

EXPIRY DATE - 36 months frm the date of manufacturing.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT

PACKAGING - I really luvvv d packaging. The palette comes in this thick & cute carton πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘‡
                 


           

And once u open the carton, u can c a matte black thick cardboard coverπŸ‘‡.
                       
                   

 
Wen u open the top flap, u cn c the gorgeous palette placed inside πŸ‘‡ 😍.
                   

As u cn c frm d pic below, d palette coms with a transparent top. It is actually a magnetic case. Bt don't worry, it won't open in ur bag. Yup! I hv tried n tested that πŸ˜‰✌.
                 
                 
Overall, my only problem wid the packaging is that, fr Rs.975, I expected a mirror. Bt sadly there is no mirror πŸ˜”.. Otherwise d packaging is quite sturdy n travel friendly.

TEXTURE -

Talking abt d texture, OMG guys!!! These r all sooo soft n smooth n they glide on the lids lyk butter. They r easily blendable with very little fall out πŸ˜ƒ.

SHADES & PIGMENTATION -
                 
                 

It has 7 matte shades. As u cn c frm the picture abv, all except the black one r warmer shades & ofcourse there r some grt transition shades too πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘.
Overall, this shade range is grt fr work n clg, where u don't want a loud eye makeup. This palette is grt fr creating subtle, natural eye luks πŸ€—.

Let's see d swatches nw:-
               


N lemme tell u guys, all the swatches abv r SINGLE SWIPES! Honestly, I ws surprised by the pigmentation of these shadows😱. The pigmentation of these shadows r a BANG ON!!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My heros of this palette are 3,6 & 7 😍

3,4,6 & 7 r the most pigmented shadows of this palette πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ.

1 & 5 r of medium pigmentation. Bt ofcourse, u cn always bulid it up.

The 2nd one is the lightest & my least favourite πŸ™.

STAYING POWER -

All these shadows hv amazing staying power guys.. They stayed on my lids for abt 4-5 hrs WITHOUT A PRIMER & abt 7-8 hours with a primer. I'm really impressed with the staying power of these shadows πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘.

Nw, b4 moving to d Pros n Cons, its tym fr a REALITY CHECK guys!!! 😐😐😐

Let me b brutally honest wid u my dears...

I DON'T THINK ALL THESE SHADES WILL SHOW UP WITH THEIR FULL INTENSITY ON DUSKIER BEAUTIES.

Im actually a biggg fan of PAC n I luv there single eyeshadows a lot. In fact, I think PAC is the only Indian brand which creates eyeshadows of gud quality n grt pigmentation. But I really feel dat PAC shud hv taken care of that aspect while putting out this palette πŸ™.

I do accept d fact dat the packaging is grt, d shades r grt, d pigmentation is a bang on n all. I accept all dat. But honestly I don't think all these shades will show up on all Indian skin tones, especially on dusky beauties, evn with layering πŸ˜”.

N dats definitely a major con according to me guys. Coz in my opinion, if u r putting out something fr Indian women, it shud suit all skin tones. Especially India, a beautiful country blessed with women of all skin shades n skin tones 😍😍😍.

But these shades will definitely show up on all other skin tones. So beauties other than dusky beauties cn chill πŸ˜…as they cn definitely carry these shades wid ease.

  PROS :-

• Sturdy & travel friendly packaging.

• If u want an all matte warm neutral    eye palette, THIS IS THE ONE!😎✌

• Superb pigmentation.

• Very little fall out.

• Shadows r soft n buttery in texture.

• Easily blendable.

• Grt transition shades present.

• The matte black shade is AWESOME!    πŸ˜ƒ✌
• Grt warm neutral palette fr beauties    other than dusky beauties.

  CONS:-

• I think it's overpriced.

• No Mirror πŸ˜ͺ.

• All these shades won't show up with   full intensity on duskier beauties πŸ˜”.

• Shades 4 & 6 luks similar wen               applied.

• Shade 2 is a veryyy light shade.

OVERALL VERDICT :-

If u r not a dusky beauty & want a warm neutral matte eye palette & doesn't mind d price, then u cn definitely opt fr this. Otherwise u cn skip this as this is not a must hav palette according to me πŸ€—.

So, nw coms d biggg question,

IS THIS PRODUCT APPROVED TO THE WORLD OF PRETTY THINGS??? 😜😁

Hmmm...... πŸ€” Yes, (for the quality & fr that gorgeous matte black shade.) πŸ€—

I wud give this product a 4.5/5 rating n wud recommend this only to
non dusky beauties n to those who want a warm neutral matte eye palette.

It is nw available at Amazon.in at a discounted price of Rs.878/- πŸ˜ƒ. If u want, u cn buy this palette by clicking the link below.

http://amzn.to/2si8rZK

Hope you guys found this honest review useful.

If u guys hv any other opinion, pls do comment below n let me know πŸ˜ƒ.

Also, If u guys lyk my posts, then pls do follow my blog on Google+ & also my Instagram (My Instahandle is - prettythingsworld) as it wud mean a lottt to me & wud really make me happy! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜.

I'll b back with another post soon!
Till then, tkc n stay pretty.. πŸ˜‰
Luv you all 😘😘😘 πŸ™‹




3 comments:

TOP 5 MUST HAVE BLUSHES!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜

Hi Frndz, Welcome back to my blog! πŸ˜ƒ I love blushes coz they instantly freshen up our face! πŸ˜ƒ I have been working on this post for s...